Davido's fiancee react

 Chioma the mother of one has reacted to allegation trending on the social media about domestic violence in their two-year-old relationship,saying the singer(Davido) has never hit her or abused her.
She said "never has there ever been an incident of abuse in my home .he has never in his life lifted a finger to touch me and I have never so much as even pushed him",



Govt suspend school reopening til further notice



...but I must say I have found quite disturbing stories of domestic abuse between myself and Davido and for once feel a need to speak up. Domestic violence and abuse is no joke and not something to ever take lightly" she said
The couples live currently in a new home situated inside banana island

Comments

Post a Comment

We will like to hear from you

Popular Posts